Serene Seasons Mod app
Install and evolve your world with realistic mod!
Cold winters are coming! Install a house mod and build a marvelous modern mansion! Something is missing? Fill your world with cities and airports just like in real life! Don't delay! This is your chance to get closer to maximum realism in this game!
Features of the add-on:
- Realistic weather;
- 4 seasons;
- High graphics;
- Works on all devices;
- Works with other texture packs.
Have fun! Invite your friends to your cozy world online! Dilute your experience with new shaders and skins!
Watch bloggers and evolve! Use tips and life hacks for your magical universes! Make your content, share on the internet, become famous.
Shoot your videos! Deal with the audience with your discoveries and adventures, improve the quality of your content and become popular! Take part in challenges and experiments with new survival maps!
Serene Seasons Mod DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This app is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. Please note that all files available for download in this application are provided under the terms of the free redistribution license.
If you believe that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by email and we will immediately take the necessary action. This app uses assets and brands correctly in accordance with the guidelines described at http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
The subscription can be renewed automatically:
* Use the free trial period for 3 days, which will start after confirmation of the payment. The fee for this time is not charged.
The subscription automatically renews once a week for $ 31.99 when the trial period ends.
* Payment is charged to your Google Account after purchase with confirmation.
* You can turn off the app yourself and manage your subscriptions in your account settings after making a purchase.
* Any unused time from the free period will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the trial period.