ShareLunker: TX Bass Fishing app
Help Make Bigger Better Bass
Be one of the hundreds of bass anglers that have shared catch data on their lunkers and been recognized with a Catch Kit plus the chance to win a $5,000 shopping spree. (169 characters with space)
ShareLunker catch data, submitted to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD), provides biologists with valuable information to help better manage the lunker bass population in reservoirs across Texas.
And now, it’s easier than ever to submit your catch data – with the ShareLunker mobile app!
Anglers who reel in any largemouth bass, at least 8 pounds or 24 inches, can submit their lunker catch information all year long. All confirmed participants will receive a Catch Kit, corresponding to their fish’s weight class, which includes an achievement decal, merchandise, and other giveaways.*
Anglers who donate their 13-pound or larger bass to TPWD for spawning will be entered into an additional drawing to win a $5,000 shopping spree, be recognized at a special awards event and receive a replica of their lunker.
You can upload your catch data on the lake, even if there’s no signal. Just make sure you download the app before you go so that you’re ready to submit your entry at the time of the catch.
Since 1986, the Texas Park and Wildlife Department’s popular Toyota ShareLunker program has been partnering with anglers to promote and enhance bass fishing in Texas.
With the ShareLunker app you can:
· Enter your catch data and photos for any largemouth bass over 8lbs. or 24 inches at any time of the year.
· Upload your catch data on the lake, even if there’s no signal (once app is downloaded).
· Save and access your catch history.
· Find the nearest ShareLunker Station to assist you with weighing, holding, and caring for your Lunker.
· Share your catch on social media apps that you install and enable.
· Help Texas Parks & Wildlife biologists gather and apply the most advanced science to make bass fishing bigger and better in Texas.