An app for toggling WiFi based on location, helping conserve battery and data.
|Updated||Nov 02, 2015 (6 years ago)|
Smart WiFi Toggler is an application designed to control your phone's WiFi using location based rules. Its aim is to conserve battery and minimize data charges by turning WiFi off when not connected to a network, and turning it on when a known hotspot is present. It constantly learns where your hotspots are located to make its decisions.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot, or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.
There is an extensive help section with the app, so be sure to check it out if you have any questions.
Hope you enjoy using Smart WiFi Toggler as much as I enjoyed building it!
This app requires device admin permission so it can turn off the screen when necessary. The reason is that the app may intentionally turn on the screen for a split second in order to update location information. Without this permission, the screen will stay on.
This app requires "mobile network location" access to be enabled on your device.
Persistent mode shows a notification icon. If you don't want the icon, disable persistent mode.
On some devices WiFi Sleep Policy causes incorrect behavior. Please set this to always keep WiFi on. To do that, go to Android Settings --\ WiFi --\ Advanced (menu).
Turn on update notification
BUFFALO INC. · Tools
3.8 ★ 10,000,000+
Ubiquiti Inc. · Tools
4.7 ★ 1,000,000+
Telekom Deutschland GmbH · Tools
4.1 ★ 1,000,000+
Jiri Techet · Tools
4.6 ★ 1,000,000+
Oi Aplicativos · Tools
3.8 ★ 10,000,000+
NETGEAR Genie · Tools
3.1 ★ 1,000,000+
Art Of Tunnel · Tools
4.4 ★ 500,000+
Mojang · Education
3.7 ★ 500,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Green Dot · Finance
4.5 ★ 500,000+
Google LLC · Auto & Vehicles
4.3 ★ 1,000,000,000+
August Home Inc · Lifestyle
4.2 ★ 500,000+
Virgin Atlantic · Travel & Local
2.9 ★ 500,000+
Ase.Mob · Entertainment
4.6 ★ 50,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.