The only truck nav app that does not collect or sell your personal data
Truck Routes Updated Hourly
If you need Tech Support feel free to TEXT or Call 7249011115 SmartTruckRoute is the only truck GPS system where maps and routes are updated hourly and supported by verified truck driver feedback from over 500,000 truck drivers. Unlike other apps for truck navigation we do not sell your data nor do we access your personal information. We are subscription based. Our routes are created on our servers where thousands of routes are analyzed before we display the best one to you.
Our app is not free as we pay to our engineers and cartographers. Free apps make money by tracking you, selling your private data, and/or pushing ads. Our team is based in the US and offers support by phone, email, and texting.
FREE 2 Day trials are automatic.
Takes only 3 minutes to install the complete system with maps!For questions or help in processing your order, TEXT or call 724-901-1115
Free Load Board built in
Includes alternative route
SmartTruckRoute is based in Boston, MA, USA
This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation is available for the following countries:
(UK and Australia versions available as separate apps)
What's New in Version 2?
• App works in the background even when you are talking on the phone
• Easy, new interface makes it faster to use
• Enhanced night mode
• State Odometer report is built-in (no add on required)
• Voice recognition for address finder
• IFTA mileage reports (included)
• Fuel Prices
Why we are better...
• Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
• Our app unlike other truck navigation app does not spy or track your personal information. See agreements of other apps.
• No lengthy downloads
• Daily map updates with Permanent and Temporary Truck Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic.
• Truck friendly. Unlimited routing.
• Turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings
• Hands-free operation. Speak your destination or give command
• Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
• View satellite images at your destination.
• Configure the app to reflect the size and weight of your vehicle to insure the best route. The default settings are set up for an 18 wheeler: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings to be higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle size or Hazmat Level. Also supports motor coaches.
• Find Truck specific points of interest, truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales
• Driving assists: traffic and weather display, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export
• Odometer export with IFTA Fuel Tax Report Requirements
• Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage (1 gig/month, see Help section to learn how to use even less).
• Up to 10 via points
• Dispatch routes directly from your browser to your phone. Use www.smarttruckdispatch.com
• Talk while navigating
• Enhanced night mode
• Free Updates
• One-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
Add on services for fleet tracking, and ELD are available. Free APIs for developers.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.php.
Want a Free Trial? Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload SmartTruckRoute now for safe, reliable, truck GPS routing and navigation.
High winds alerts along the route
Modify warning on winds alerts
Search Walmart and Sams by store number
Custom Colors for Lane Assist
Voice Feedback improved
Picture in Picture mode Settings->General->Picture in Picture Mode
Speed Cameras with warnings
Allows to change settings for GPS on Android 10
Warnings steep incline
Radius for avoid
from to in search bar including lat and long
Optimization from www.SmartTruckDispatch.com
See truck restrictions