A health checkup for your RESTful endpoints
|Updated||Jan 04, 2018 (3 years ago)|
|Developer||MinneAppolis Labs, LLC|
Spaniel is a phone and tablet app to help run health checkups on your RESTful web service endpoints.
Add a base URL for your project and then specify the endpoints to test. Run the endpoints to ensure they're up, healthy, and returning responses that you expect.
• Supports requests that use the GET verb
• See details from each HTTP response: status code, time, body
• Run the endpoints all together, individually, or by search filter
• Provide parameter values and filter definitions for each endpoint if desired
• Handy context actions to duplicate or delete endpoints, or edit a project's settings
• Get up and running quickly! App comes pre-loaded with a project to test the HttpBin.org base URL and several of its endpoints as examples
Response bodies are cleaned up to save space whenever the app is backgrounded.
Turn on update notification
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
ApkSparrow · Books & Reference
4.4 ★ 50,000+
Medika Komunika Teknologi · Medical
4.4 ★ 500,000+
yad2 apps · Shopping
3.3 ★ 1,000,000+
Centaurus Games · Travel & Local
4.6 ★ 1,000,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Laelia Alma · Entertainment
4.0 ★ 100,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+