SpeechTexter - Speech to Text App
- Create text notes.
- Dictionary (you can add your own commands for punctuation), ex. "question mark" for "?", "new line" for (ENTER key)
- More than 70 languages supported
- High accuracy of recognition, around 95% for the English language.
To start, select your language, tap the microphone button and begin speaking.
* If the app is not working make sure your device meets the system requirements.
* If the speech recognition accuracy is low make sure you are connected to the internet and there is no background noise, you speak loudly and clearly.
For better results please go to our website at https://www.speechtexter.com using Chrome browser for desktop (not mobile).
>> System requirements: <<
- Google app installed on your device (can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox).
- Google speech recognition enabled as the default speech recognizer.
- Internet connectivity.
For more information visit our help page at: https://www.speechtexter.com/help
List of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.