Splash: Ocean Sanctuary Game
Fish, seahorses, & sharks in a relaxing sea coral reef simulator in your pocket.
Raise hundreds of different species of fish, decorate your reef with beautiful corals and repopulate the ocean with exotic wildlife. Document your discovery in the Aquapedia, and learn exciting real-life facts about your fish, your coral and your reef! Watch in wonder as your coral reef comes to life, teeming with all sorts of different fish in a relaxing ocean reef environment. Create the most stunning coral reef in all of fishdom!
So come and play one of the best fish games out there! Splash is overflowing with eye-catching species, stunning ocean reef environments and relaxing gameplay that is sure to keep you entertained for hours - this is no aquarium!
- Splash is one of the only fish games where you learn while you play. From a little Wrasse to a huge Shark, every fish in Splash is a real species. You’ll discover more than in a visit to an aquarium!
- Build and nurture your own beautiful coral reef, adorned with stunning real life corals.
- Feed and grow fish species including Angelfish, Clownfish, cute Seahorses and hungry Sharks - this is no aquarium!
- Relax with your new ocean friends, guiding them through the reef and observing their unique personalities and behaviours.
- Catalogue your discoveries and learn more about your fish in the Aquapedia, full of facts about the sea life you discover.
- Connect with friends to exchange gifts and help each other in your underwater games.
- Become an ocean photographer and take snaps of your favorite fish. Customise the images and share your creations with your friends!
- Feed and grow fish, then release your fish into the wider sea to repopulate the ocean with exotic life.
- Participate in special events to collect unique fish only available for a limited time.
- Level up to unlock more fish, decorations, and space for your coral reef sanctuary.
*** By award winning studio Runaway Play. Try our new title Old Friends Dog Game today! ***
Please note the “splashcam” feature requires read/write external storage permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices.