STARGAZER (Beginner) app
This App based on the experience of the ancient Russian astrological tradition.
- Is that what I do in life?
- Should I change something?
- What do I really want?
We keep the answers to them in ourselves. Most of our problems stem from the fact that we do not know ourselves.
But this is critical.
Now there are a lot of astrological programs that promise us answers, but only one is built on a methodology based on the knowledge of our ancestors from Ancient Russia. Only our roots will allow us to fully understand ourselves.
STARGAZER is a mobile application based on the many years of experience of Mikhail Grebenshchikov in the study of the ancient Russian astrological tradition and the unified system "Russian Astrology" created on this basis.
This is your possibility to understand yourself and those around you, find a purpose, see talents, and successfully plan your time.
Before you start using the application.
By purchasing the app, you are warned and agree to the following terms:
1. This application is accepted by you (the user) on an "as is" basis. In no way and in no way is the seller and / or manufacturer (developer) of the application responsible for the consequences of its use. (Disclaimer of any responsibility).
2. This help is presented only for the technical side of user interaction with the application. It is assumed that the user is familiar with the basics of Russian Astrology.
3. Since the application uses a complex calculation mechanism, the application may slow down somewhat. This is not an application defect.
4. The application uses some functionality that uses free third-party services and / or built-in capabilities of your device. We cannot be held responsible for their performance. In case of their refusal, the application is able to correctly compose a decoding of the nativ's natal chart based on the data you entered manually. Their refusal will affect only the convenience of searching and entering information as initial data.
5. Before using, you should read the "About" section and follow the recommendations described there.