Use your Device on the Star2Star Network: Calls, Real-time Contact Status, etc.
|Updated||Jul 06, 2020 (3 months ago)|
* Note: You must be a current Star2Star customer to use this application. If you’d like more information, please visit http://www.star2star.com.
Star2Star is proud to announce the release of our new StarPhone™ app for Android. StarPhone™ for Android combines a full-featured softphone with advanced presence and voicemail tools. StarPhone™ for Android users are assigned extensions just like desktop phone users, allowing seamless interaction between mobile and in-office employees. Users can transfer calls, join conferences, be a part of a ring group, and much more.
StarPhone™ for Android Features:
- StarPhone™ for Android displays the user’s Star2Star telephone number as his/her Caller ID when a call is made using the app, protecting his/her personal cell number.
- Calls placed and received using StarPhone™ for Android travel over data networks (when the phone is connected to wireless) and are not billed as phone plan minutes.
- Calls can be placed over both WiFi and 3G/4G cellular data networks.
- Activity logging provides easy access to past calls for reference or redial.
- Users can access visual voicemail.
- Users can participate in conferencing with up to four participants and “un-merge" a conference call into distinct individual calls.
- StarPhone™ for Android can dial non-Star2Star contacts on the user’s device.
Please visit https://support.star2star.com for further information.
Disclaimer: Star2Star's StarPhone app is not a replacement for your cellular service. You may not be able to make emergency (e.g. 911) calls using the app. If you attempt to make a 911 call from the app while using a device that has been enabled with a native or cell phone application, the app will close and the emergency call will be placed over the native or cell phone application through your cellular carrier's network. If you attempt to make a 911 call using the app from a device that is not enabled with a native or cell phone application and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, your call may be routed to a different dispatcher from that used for traditional 911 dialing and you will be charged a fee per incident. If you attempt to make a 911 call using the app from a device with no connectivity to either cellular service or Wi-Fi no call will not be placed.
Turn on update notification
Disney · Entertainment
4.2 ★ 10,000,000+
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. · Productivity
3.6 ★ 500,000,000+
Lion Studios · Casual
3.5 ★ 50,000,000+
Facebook · Communication
4.1 ★ 1,000,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Pazar3.mk · Shopping
4.0 ★ 100,000+
jawaplatform · Shopping
3.9 ★ 100,000+
sweetgreen engineering · Food & Drink
2.5 ★ 100,000+
newGen Mobile · Personalization
4.2 ★ 500,000+
Laelia Alma · Entertainment
4.0 ★ 100,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.3 ★ 100,000,000+