Strike: Bitcoin & Lightning Payments app
Strike is the quickest and easiest way to send money anywhere in the world.
Scan a QR code, click pay, and send money to the other side of the world in seconds with no fees. Goodbye TransferWise. Goodbye Western Union.
Spend Bitcoin With Your US Dollars
With Strike you can spend bitcoin anywhere, instantly. Strike users don't have to deal with volatility, taxes, the need to set up a wallet, or the need to own bitcoin to interact with the Bitcoin economy. Just simply link a bank account to the app, deposit funds, and spend ours.
Withdraw Fiat To Your Bank
Strike allows users to withdraw funds from Strike to their bank account. As a merchant, you can now accept bitcoin as payment and withdraw your funds as fiat. You are never exposed to price volatility or taxes because you never custody anything besides US dollars.
What do people use Strike for?
• Strike is used by thousands to buy bitcoin - Create an invoice from your existing wallet and pay it. After completion, you'll have less fiat in Strike and more bitcoin in your wallet.
• Strike is used by thousands to sell bitcoin - Create a request in Strike and send to it from your wallet. After completion, you'll have more fiat in Strike and less bitcoin in your wallet.
• Strike is used by thousands for internet tipping - Just scan the QR code and click pay.
• Strike is used by thousands for micropayments - Ever made a $0.01 online payment? With Strike you can. Just scan the QR code and click pay.
Still reading? Check this out.
We're more than just a payment app.
• We've partnered with VISA and will soon offer the Strike card so you can earn rewards with partnered merchants and take your Strike app shopping anywhere at any time.
• We've got your back--security is a top priority for us, and we are driven to ensure you feel safe and secure when using Strike by taking industry-leading security measures to protect you and your account.
• Supporting our user's matters. We have a stellar customer support team staffed with kindhearted individuals. We are here to help, always.