TfL Go: Live Tube, Bus & Rail App
Plan journeys around London
The app is built around our iconic Tube map. To get started:
• Touch the map or search to plan your journey
• See the status of all lines
• Re-route as you travel - we’ll suggest alternatives
• Switch to the step-free map for accessible journeys
• Find out when your next train, bus or tram is due
• Look up which platform your train will arrive on
• See when the stations you want to travel through are quieter
• Check out station information and facilities like toilets
Our simple and clear layout is designed to make using the app easy for everyone.
Planning your journey: We’ll suggest multiple ways to get to your destination – you pick the one that suits you best. Choose the quickest journey, bus-only or one that’s step-free.
Check before you travel: See how the line is running and when to expect your next Tube, bus, train or tram
Freedom to explore: Choose the right travel options if you or someone you’re travelling with needs to avoid steps, lifts onto a train or in a station.
Bus stops near you: Find the bus stop nearest to where you are, and next bus live arrival information for every route.
Available underground: Connect to Wi-Fi (and 4G in some places) to get all the live updates