แอป ORI Vision of the Bible
ORI Vision of the Bible puts the Holy Land at your fingertips. Stunning images!
“Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
– Habakkuk 1:5
WHAT IS ORI VISION OF THE BIBLE APP?
• Narrated Video – artfully narrated cinematic presentations of each of the sixty-six books of the Bible filmed over the course of seven years
• Subtitles – super easy to follow as you watch the videos and listen to the narration
• Audio files - for listen-only option
• Guided Tour - Travel Samaritan takes you to sacred sites and regions of the Holy Land
• Daily Inspiration - quotes automatically delivered to your Home Screen daily, share with friends and family
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light."
⁃ - Genesis 1:1-3
The Old Testament-combines Torah (Teachings), Nevi'im (The Prophets), and Ketuvim
(The Writings) and comprise the Hebrew Bible. From creation through the return of the exiles to Babylon, the timeless lessons and principles have inspired generations. From the Exodus from Egypt, to Moses receiving The Law on Sinai, to the conquest of Canaan, to David and Goliath, to the Prophets such as Elijah, Isaiah, and Daniel as they spoke truth to those who desperately needed it in dark times, these inspiring accounts are here in an incredible immersive experience.
Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. “The time has come,” he said.
“The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”
– Mark 1:14-15
The Four Gospels, Acts, The Epistles (Letters), and The Revelation of John (referred to as the Apocalypse), comprise The New Testament. From the life and ministry of Jesus, to His death, burial and resurrection, it continues through to Acts, which details how the early Church began and spread through the entire Roman world and beyond. Continuing with the Epistles (letters), these are written from the Apostles (mostly Paul) to many of the early churches dealing with a variety of issues. Finally, Revelation deals with issues the early church faced in the Apostle John's time, but also speaks about the final judgment against evil and Christ's return.
Change the way you learn the Bible!
• Experience the Holy Land wherever you are, you don't need to physically be there.
• Multiple ways to learn the Bible – read, listen and watch!
• Remember more through the use of images, great for visual learners!
• Learn on the go, anywhere! Listen on a long walk or while you work with your hands.
• Choose your favorite device: mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer, mirror to your Smart TV, etc.
• Experience the richness of the land, the people, and the many cultures that are
• expressed in and around the region.
• Enjoy alone for a more relaxing experience or share with a group and make it fun!
• Great for kids and adults alike!
ORI Vision of the Bible is available with a free 3-day trial, and can be purchased after that on a monthly basis or a yearly discounted rate. Payment is processed after the free 3-day trial period ends. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the yearly period or continue monthly depending on the initial selection. You can cancel any time. We are also at work making updates and improvements so you will always be happy with the app.