Time Management Book app
One Of The Keys to Success is Time Management, get tips and knowledge here
In this app, we will disscuss the following topics:
• Investing in Stocks - Why Now?
• How to Invest in Stocks For Beginners
• How to Invest When Stocks Keep Breaking Down
• How To Buy Penny Stocks Online Ultimate Guide
• How to Invest in Common Stocks in the Stock Market
• 4 Things to Avoid When Investing in Stocks
• Everything You Need to Know About Investing
• How to Invest in Stocks Step by Step
• Five Reasons You Should Invest In The Stock Market
• How to Invest in Stocks - 8 Ways to Reduce Stock Investment Risks
• Investing Wisely in Stock Market - Some Simple Rules to Follow
• Time Management Definition
• Time Management Techniques
• Advantages Time Management
• Time Management Importance
• Time Management Skill
And many more..
[ Features ]
- Easy & simple guide book app
- Periodic update of contents
- Support Offline Database
- Shareable contents
- You can ask questions from our experts
- Send us your suggestions and we will add it
Concise explanation about Time Management:
Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. It involves a juggling act of various demands upon a person relating to work, social life, family, hobbies, personal interests and commitments with the finiteness of time. Using time effectively gives the person "choice" on spending/managing activities at their own time and expediency.
It is a meta-activity with the goal to maximize the overall benefit of a set of other activities within the boundary condition of a limited amount of time, as time itself cannot be managed because it is fixed. Time management may be aided by a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects, and goals complying with a due date. Initially, time management referred to just business or work activities, but eventually the term broadened to include personal activities as well. A time management system is a designed combination of processes, tools, techniques, and methods. Time management is usually a necessity in any project development as it determines the project completion time and scope. It is also important to understand that both technical and structural differences in time management exist due to variations in cultural concepts of time.
Time Management includes:
- Effective Planning
- Setting goals and objectives
- Setting deadlines
- Delegation of responsibilities
- Prioritizing activities as per their importance
- Spending the right time on the right activity
Plan your day well in advance. Prepare a To Do List or a “TASK PLAN”. Jot down the important activities that need to be done in a single day against the time that should be allocated to each activity. High Priority work should come on top followed by those which do not need much of your importance at the moment. Complete pending tasks one by one. Do not begin fresh work unless you have finished your previous task. Tick the ones you have already completed. Ensure you finish the tasks within the stipulated time frame.
Setting Goals and Objectives
Working without goals and targets in an organization would be similar to a situation where the captain of the ship loses his way in the sea. Yes, you would be lost. Set targets for yourself and make sure they are realistic ones and achievable.
Download Time Management app now to read more..