Time Trac app
Automatically create timesheets at client locations using GPS
Location app for client and employee time trackingEmployees simply carry their Android phone to client locations. Time Trac will record a timesheet when the users enter and exit the location. The employer can upload the timesheet information (pdf & csv formatted) to their client billing and payroll systems.
Features• Easy Setup - Use your client addresses, employee mobile numbers and your own contact information that already exist in your Android Contacts. Your company name, profile picture and name are all imported from Your info in Contact settings. Add client location from addresses stored in Contacts. Invite employees to join your company using the mobile number from your Contacts.
• Client Location Fence - Swipe right on a client card allows you to edit the location and Geo Fence perimeter. Simply long press the client location on the map and drag to the center of the client property. Long press again from the edge to increase or decrease the radius of the perimeter.
• Share an Employee Invite Link - Adding an employee* to Time Trac from your Contacts opens a share card, allowing you to send a link to their Android phone. The employee clicks the link on their phone to install Time Trac and authenticates using the same invite mobile phone number.
• Location Foreground Service - All Time Trac users have a service running on their phone that records when they enter and exit a client location. This service is similar to running a navigation service like Google's Maps App, but your location is updated less frequently, which requires less battery.
Requirements• The latest version of Time Trac running Android 5 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
Permissions• Contacts: Required to setup users profile including user name, company name & profile picture. Also required to add clients and employees.
• Location - all the time: Required in order to record entering and exiting times at client locations. Used to start location foreground service.
• Photos/Media/Files & Storage: Required if you would like to capture screenshots to provide feedback & upload bug reports
• Wi-Fi connection information: Required in order to save users timesheets in the cloud
*(monthly subscription required)