Trading platform Currency.com app
Trade BTC & Tokenised Stocks
Can’t buy Apple stock with your Bitcoin? Now you can!* For too long, crypto holders have lacked choices. Unable to trade the world’s biggest equities, indices, commodities. Ill-served by existing exchanges. Told that their investment is purely speculative.
That’s where we come in.
Currency.com, the world’s first regulated tokenised securities exchange, is now mobile. You can now use your crypto (and fiat) to trade no-coiner markets like Apple, the DAX 30, and oil with the most beautiful mobile trading platform the world has ever seen. It’s simple: trade with crypto, profit in crypto.
We enable crypto holders like you to make the most of your investment by offering access to more than 3000+ tokenised securities of the most traded global financial assets – all without putting your crypto holdings under price pressure or converting to fiat.
Ever received income from an ICO’ed token? Now you can invest your Bitcoin in markets that pay dividends. Like the sound of that?
Currency.com is giving the power to you:
- Do more with less with up to 500x leverage (or buy and sell assets of your choice)
- Open a free account in minutes, simply fill in your details and upload a copy of your ID
- Trade the leading NYSE and LSE stocks, commodities like Gold and Oil, Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more in tokenised form
- Manage your risk with sell at loss, guaranteed sell at loss, take profit orders
- Elevate your trading strategy with access to over 75 technical indicators
- Keep track of your positions and portfolio with your wallets at a glance
- Fund your account and withdraw via card, bank transfer or crypto wallet
- Step ahead of the pack with instant price alerts
Never lose more than you put in with negative balance protection
- Trade confidently with a regulated platform** and dedicated human support
- See where you stand with personalised trading reports
The wait is over. Tokenised securities are here.
*Currency.com offers access to tokenised versions of traditional assets
**Regulated by the High Technology Park of Belarus, the most advanced European blockchain regulator
All trading is risky. You should consider if you can afford to risk the money you invest.
Currency Com Limited is a legal entity registered in Gibraltar under No. 117543. Currency Com Limited is authorised by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to use distributed ledger technology for storing or transmitting value belonging to others in connection with: (I) the provision of dealer services; and (II) the provision of custody services; Licence No. 25032.