Just Eat UK - Takeaway Delivery 應用程式
Rooting around in cluttered drawers for paper takeaway menus is a thing of the past, and awkward phone orders have gone the way of video rental stores and tamagotchi. It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your Android phone or tablet.
• Choose from a globe-spanning range of cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. Pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad – we’ve got food for every mood.
• Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
• Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re picking your food up yourself.
• Ordering is quick and easy. No more mumbled phone calls to busy restaurants.
• Loads of local menus at your fingertips. Clear out that old takeaway menu drawer and put it to a better use, like hiding biscuits.
• Order with confidence thanks to millions of customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
• Searching for what you want is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers, distance and cuisine type.
• Pay by cash on delivery or collection, or safely and securely by debit and credit card.
• Follow your meal’s progress, from the restaurant receiving your order to the delivery driver ringing your doorbell.
• Share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
• Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
• Re-order your favourites in a flash from your order history. You can even save your card details and avoid endless fiddly forms.
NOTE: This app will only work properly in the United Kingdom. If you’re not of this sceptered isle, try it out when you next visit the Queen and enjoy a traditional British takeaway. We’ll have the large cod and chips, thanks.