Ứng dụng Caesar
- Caesar cipher (Cryptanalysis included, with the possibility to use a convenient cipher wheel),
- Affine cipher (Cryptanalysis included),
- Monoalphabetic substitution cipher with keyword or user-defined alphabet (Cryptanalysis included ***),
- Hill cipher (Matrix sizes : 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4) with the possibility to manage 3 matrices,
- Vigenère/Beaufort cipher with 2 variants (Cryptanalysis included ***),
- "Vigenère + keyword" cipher. It's possible to save the encoding tables in CSV format in the folder CESAR of the device's storage. The keyword permutes the columns of original Trithemius-Ciphertable into another latin quarter.
- "Generalized Vigenère" cipher. It's possible to save and load the encoding/decoding tables in CSV format or the keywords to a text file (protected by a Vigenère key) in the folder CESAR of the device's storage. Every thinkable Encryption-Table (26x26) can be defined by the user (about 5.6 * 10 ^ 691 possibilities !).
You can send a cipher message via SMS or email. You can also call the application when a text message is shared and choose the encoding method.
*** The N-grams for those breakers were downloaded from this very interesting site about cryptography : http://practicalcryptography.com/. Texts in english, french, german, spanish, italian and swedish are concerned.