Ứng dụng LexisNexis® Digital Library
• Use your organization’s complete eBook collection on your phone or tablet – allowing for convenient access to important legal resources anywhere work happens.
• Easily read and search inside eBooks.
• Get links to specific sections within a book to easily share research with colleagues.
• Follow links from within books to the Lexis Advance online service (with an active subscription).
• Add your own highlights, annotations, bookmarks, and tags to books for quick reference.
• Jump right back into recently read eBooks, highlights, and annotations easily from your custom workspace.
• Export annotations and highlights for use in your documentation.
• Adjust fonts and reading modes based on your preference. Support for OpenDyslexic font included.
How it works
Libraries subscribe to LexisNexis digital content to share with their organizations. Many more eBooks and audiobooks are available from additional publishers through OverDrive.
The way you access this content is simple:
1. Download and install the app.
2. When prompted, enter your institution’s library code To get this code, contact your library administrator.
3. Start exploring your LexisNexis Digital Library.