2020 NFL season schedules, live scores and standings in your team's colors.
|Updated||Jan 17, 2021 (2 months ago)|
NOTE: Please read the full description before assigning a low rating and referencing something the app specifically states it does not do.
Live Data : Game scoring data updates every 60 seconds while games are in progress.
The full National Football League (NFL) schedule (preseason, regular season and postseason) for each week and all 32 teams styled in the colors of your favorite team. Easy, tabbed navigation to weekly schedules, team schedules, a bye week schedule and schedules for the Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games as well as overall standings by conference and division.
Game schedules provide both summary and detail views. Game data includes team records (overall, home and away), won/loss streak, scores, scoring by quarter (detail view) and game status (detail view).
This football schedule and scoring app is free and without ads. Effort has been spent to make it fast and a relatively small install. It requires the minimum permissions necessary to refresh data over the internet.
LIVE APP DATA
• Data updates are retrieved every 60 seconds while games are in progress.
• Data updates occur if the device is on and the app is in the foreground.
• Data is not pushed to the app. It retrieves data when in the foreground.
• Feature updates will continue to be delivered via Play store releases.
• Not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, the National Football League (NFL).
• The app does not track any data about you or your device.
• Requires the minimum necessary to retrieve data updates over the internet.
• Can be installed to SD card.
• Tabbed navigation...no 'back button' use. 'Back button' will prompt to exit.
• When viewing week tab, after navigating away from current week, tap week tab again to re-display current week.
• When viewing week tab, after scrolling away from your team's game, tap week number in header to re-scroll to preferred team's game.
• When viewing team tab, after navigating away from your team, tap team tab again to re-display your team.
• When viewing team tab, after scrolling away from the current week's game, tap team's helmet icon in header to re-scroll to current week's game.
• Tap on a team anywhere in the app to go to the team tab and view that team's schedule.
• Preseason, regular season and postseason games.
• View games per week and per team.
• View separate Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night schedules.
• View NFL standings with won/loss record splits and current streak.
• View NFL playoff seeding.
• View complete bye weeks' schedule.
• App is styled in the user's selected NFL team colors.
• Preseason weeks are automatically hidden after the preseason ends.
• Gallery-based schedule navigation.
• Choose to use international-style date format instead of U.S. (setting)
• Choose to start the app showing the team tab. (setting)
• Game scoring includes a breakdown by quarter, but can be hidden. (setting)
• Won/Loss records...including home, away and division breakdown.
• Game times shown in your local time.
NFL FLEX SCHEDULING
The NFL uses flexible game time scheduling for Sunday games in weeks 5 thru 17.
A team's game time may be adjusted including who plays Sunday night. The NFL announces
changes at least 12 days before the week being changed (6 days in week 17).
Turn on update notification
NextGen Sports Schedule · Sports
4.4 ★ 10,000+
Sports Scores · Sports
5.0 ★ 1,000+
Luno Software, Inc. · Sports
4.7 ★ 100,000+
Sports Scores · Sports
4.6 ★ 10,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Mojang · Education
3.7 ★ 100,000+
Team Vanced · Tools
4.8 ★ 1,000,000+
Hunan Science and Technology Information Co., Ltd. · Apps
4.3 ★ 100,000+
SNOW, Inc. · Tools
4.6 ★ 100,000,000+
Glovoapp 23 SL · Lifestyle
4.3 ★ 10,000,000+
Simple Design Ltd. · Health & Fitness
4.9 ★ 100,000,000+
Axios Italia Service Srl · Education
4.3 ★ 1,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.