Weatherzone brings Australia's most accurate forecasts to your Android phone!
|Updated||Sep 07, 2020 (2 months ago)|
Australia's favourite weather app, Weatherzone gives you access to detailed observations, 10 day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more. We use Bureau of Meteorology forecasts, Weatherzone's high-resolution Opticast model and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
– Key Features Include –
• Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind, dew point, humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am.
• 10 day forecasts of minimum/maximum temperature, rain probability and likely amount, 9am/3pm wind, sunrise/sunset times.
• Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive graph viewer.
• Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology.
• Daily weather news and videos.
• Lightning alerts for your suburb.
• Local and national rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps.
• Push notifications for significant weather alerts.
• Exclusive Australian synoptic map.
– What are other features of Weatherzone? –
• UV rating and watch times.
• Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin).
• Fire Danger Rating (where available).
• Past 24-hour and historic observations.
• Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia, including national composite radars.
• Animated satellite of Australia.
– Subscriptions –
Choose from two subscription options:
• Ad Free - AUD$5.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription.
• Pro - AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every period until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert –
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted. Note that location-based features use the GPS running in the background and this can impact your device's battery usage.
– How is the lightning data sourced? –
Lightning is detected by the Weatherzone Total Lightning Network (http://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/). This is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia. Lightning data displayed for consumers is delayed by up to 10minutes.
– Where does our data come from? –
Our data is sourced from a variety of sources including our own lightning detection network, in house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. More details can be found here: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/science-and-technology/information-sources/
Learn more about the app: https://weatherzone.app/
FAQ and support tickets: http://help.weatherzone.com.au
Terms and conditions of use: http://m.weatherzone.com.au/terms
If you have any feature suggestions, have an issue with your subscription, or find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn on update notification
ClimaCell, Inc. · Weather
4.4 ★ 100,000+
Raycom Media, Inc · Weather
4.3 ★ 100,000+
NRK · Weather
4.2 ★ 5,000,000+
Enzure Digital Weather App · Weather
4.5 ★ 100,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
UANG SAKTI · Finance
4.0 ★ 50,000+
Warriors Apps · Food & Drink
4.6 ★ 50,000+
Boingo Wireless, Inc. · Tools
3.3 ★ 1,000,000+
Luis Gallardo · Tools
2.9 ★ 100,000+
Virtual Networking Software · Tools
4.6 ★ 100,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+