Western Union App: Send Money from Germany App
💷 Send Money from your mobile fast for cash pick-up or to a bank account!
Western Union App Features:
- Send money from home to more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Quick resend to your favourite receivers
- Estimate prices and check our exchange rates and fees quickly
- Track a Western Union international money transfer
- Update the delivery method from cash pick-up to bank account whether you are the sender or receiver
- Find your nearest Western Union® agent around the world
- View your money transfer history
- Receive notification of Western Union offers
- Touch ID security
Send money quickly and easily on your mobile:
1. Create a Western Union profile or log in
2. Select the country to send money to
3. Choose how much money to send
4. Select how your receiver will get it (cash pick-up, bank account, or mobile wallet)
5. Choose how to pay (credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or cash at a Western Union agent)
6. Add the receiver's details (e.g. bank account details)
7. Review, confirm, send, and track your money transfer
Western Union international money transfers from home to over 200 countries and territories, including:
Bangladesh (BDT), India (INR), Pakistan (PKR), Sri Lanka (SLR), Australia (AUD), China (CNY), Indonesia (IDR), Philippines (PHP), Thailand (THB), Albania (ALL), Bulgaria (BGN), France (EUR), Germany (EUR), Greece (EUR), Italy (EUR), Poland (PLN), Portugal (EUR), Romania (RON), Russia (RUB), Spain (EUR), Turkey (TRY), UK (GBP), Ukraine (UAH), DRC (CDF), Egypt (EGP), Gambia (GMD), Ghana (GHS), Kenya (KES), Lebanon (LBP), Morocco (MAD), Nigeria (NGN), South Africa (ZAR), Tunisia (TND), UAE (AED), Uganda (UGX), Zambia (ZMW), Zimbabwe (ZWD), Argentina (ARS), Colombia (COP), Canada (CAD), Jamaica (JMD), and the USA (USD).
Legal Disclaimer: Transfer limits, fees, and delivery times for sending money may vary based on the transaction history, sender’s/receiver’s country, payment method and send/delivery method. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. Please, read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before downloading the app:
1. Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See terms for details.
2. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.
3. Funds will be paid to receiver’s mWallet account provider for credit to account tied to receiver’s mobile number. Additional third-party charges may apply, including SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees. Funds availability subject to terms and conditions of service. See Mobile Form for Restrictions.