WiFi WPS Tester - No Root To Detect WiFi Risk app
A wifi risk tester which can run on android 4.x non root devices.
Compare with others, we are a special one. For it does work on device Without Root and with Android < 5.0 (Lollipop)
What is WPS?
The router has a function called WPS. If its WiFi with WPS open, we can call this wifi 'WPS WiFi'. Unlike password, WPS WiFi can be accessed by using 8 digits PIN which is usually fixed. e.g. 12345678. People can use PIN to connect WPS WiFi and ignore any password changes.
WiFi WPS Tester is a utility which helps you detect the potential risk of the WiFi, which include password risk and WPS risk. Shipped with more than 30 PIN algorithms and 50000 known PINs, WiFi WPS Tester helps you detect the potential WPS risk. And with millions of hotspots, WiFi WPS Tester may find the possible Password risk. We don't store your original key, neither do we share with other users. But if your WPS WiFi can be connected without manual inputs, it is suggesting that you should change the key to a more complicated one or turn off WPS.
How to use?
When you open app,you will always see 4 colors in wifi list.
Green - the wifi has been attacked by your device.
Red - which may have password risk, that means you should change password right now.
Yellow - which may have wps risk, so just turn off WPS.
Black - WiFi WPS Tester suppose it is a safe wifi.
You can test with following these steps.
1. Click the wifi item and enter the detail page.
2. In detail page, we can click on 'TRY ALL' button to try all untested pin and password. Be patient, it may cost a few minutes.
3. We can also click on one of the items in detail page. WiFi WPS Tester will only test this and return the result quickly.
4. For PIN, we can click the Plus Sign to test your custom pin.
5. If it failed to connect, an error image will appear on item's right. Click the image to see the detail reason.
If you have any problems, give us feedbacks! We will try our best to help you.
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wifiwpstester