Remote control for the current playlist of your Logitech SqueezeBox players
No music is actually coming out of the phone or tablet but from your player.
- Discover local servers on the network automatically or enter manually.
- Fast scrolling through the playlist.
- Use the phone/tablet's volume keys while in the app to adjust your player's volume.
- Suitable for large playlists on NAS (once the server has settled down).
- Control your players from the Lock screen.
- Download tracks to your phone or tablet (if media access is granted).
- Read-only app so no messing up your playlists.
- Switch off your players by double-tapping the Play/Pause button.
- Previous track button: Single tap to restart the track, double tap for previous track.
- Next track button: Double tap for next track while in "Repeat song" mode.
Prerequisite: You need to have installed a Logitech Media Server (https://mysqueezebox.com/download) on your network and have local hardware or software players like SqueezeBox, SqueezePlay or Squeezelite-X (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/) or even iTunes (albeit with a buffer delay).