The certification process for electrical and solar panels has become increasingly tedious and demanding due to increased client expectations and the complexity of electrical systems. The traditional method of email-print-sign-scan-email is far too slow and costly for today’s modern needs.
The Electric Panel Application provides a consistent, streamlined documentation and signoff process for field workers to use from inspection start to signoff. It leverages smartphone technology with our patent-pending, time-locked documentation process that includes embedded photos watermarked with time, date, ambient temperature, and GPS location in addition to sorting, storing, and emailing documents and enabling signature capture (E-Sign). Cloud syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
Torque settings may be selected and auto-filled into the document. Satisfies commissioning documentation. Images of electrical panel feeders, distribution wires, and equipment can be captured and time-date stamped into the certification document.
• Creates secure, digital certification documentation in minutes. (Say goodbye to lost or damaged paperwork.)
• Torque requirements for equipment, distribution wires, and feeders may be selected and auto-filled into the document.
• Embeds photos-stamped with time, date, ambient temp, GPS location.
• Satisfies Electrical Panel commissioning requirements.
• E-signoff for multiple signatures of inspectors, project managers, etc.
• Emails professionally documented, certified PDFs.
• Time-locked, encrypted data fields-prevent errors and data tampering.
• Organizes and stores files by date, project, system, and client.
• Improves accountability-gives clients, engineers, and architects detailed proof of work.
• Designed for field use with no internet or server connections needed.
• Cloud storage and syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
• No ads.
• Certifications can be saved to the PlanGrid documents folder when application is synced.
• TLD PRO version, multi-user web dashboard and integrated apps allow teams to sync projects and documents on multiple devices from the field to the office.