NMRss Free 应用
Includes the most common deuterated solvents, and all of the common lab solvents/grease.
1) Select the deuterated solvent from the drop-down menu.
2) Toggle between proton or carbon NMR with the 1H / 13C button.
3) Enter a range in the From and to boxes, then tap 'search' to highlight all shifts between those values.
4) Order the results by default, alphabetically, or by NMR shift.
* The solvent and order choice persist between uses.
* There is no need to enter both an upper and lower limit. If there is only a value in the 'from' field, every shift higher than or equal to that value will be highlighted.
* There are two themes available: dark and light. For Android Q+ the theme will follow the system choice. Otherwise, a dark/light toggle icon will be visible in the upper right-hand corner.
* This 'free' version is now identical to the 'full' version. Please consider supporting the continued development by buying the 'full' version.
NMRss stands for NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) Solvent Signals. It is useful in chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, and any discipline that uses NMR.
Note: While all efforts have been made to provide accurate information, periodicalapps takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
More information at www.periodicalapps.com/nmrss