AGA GastroCards app
Quiz your gastroenterology/hepatology knowledge while on the go.
• Biliary tract.
• Small intestine.
• Stomach and duodenal.
Whether training to become a GI or already in clinical practice, you can test yourself about colonoscopies, endoscopies, IBS, IBD, malabsorption, bleeding, motility, polyps, cysts and more. Gastro Cards 2.0 flashcard format, with hundreds of true/false and open-ended questions updated regularly, are instant answers in your pocket. An ideal complement to AGA’s DDSEP® 9, Gastro Cards 2.0 can aid your fellowship training and even help you prepare for the ABIM board exam.
Key features you will enjoy:
• Flashcard format that tests you on realistic scenarios clinical cases you're likely to face and concepts.
• Hundreds of questions with new questions added regularly.
• Questions indexed by ABIM testing areas.
• True/false and open-ended questions with instant answers.
• Wrong answers flagged for review first in subsequent viewing.
• Flexibility to save your answers.
• Flexibility to close app and return with your progress saved
• Users can submit questions to be included in the app.
• Available on all mobile devices that run iOS or Android.
• AGA members can use their existing account to access; nonmembers free to sign up.
• Submit a question feature to suggest content for the app.
AGA members can subscribe for just $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year. Nonmembers can also enjoy the app for just $7.99 per month or $74.99 per year or at the member price if they join AGA.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN GASTROENTEROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION (AGA)
Gastro Cards 2.0 was created and developed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA). Founded in 1897, AGA has grown to include more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice and advancement of gastroenterology. Our vision is a world free from digestive diseases. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to empower clinicians and researchers to improve digestive health.
AGA, a 501(c) 6 organization, administers all members and public policy activities while the AGA Institute, a 501(c)3 organization, runs the organization’s practice, research and educational programs for both healthcare professionals and patients.
AGA has ten (10) membership categories based on professional degree (for those residing in North America as well as international). AGA membership is open to:
• Physicians, surgeons and scientists who work in a health care industry related to gastroenterology.
• Trainee or fellow who has completed at least two years of postdoctoral training in internal medicine or a closely related specialty area and who is continuing formal training in gastroenterology.
• Scientist, researcher or student with a post baccalaureate degree who is pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree or program of study concentrating on gastroenterology.
• Medical resident residing in North America (U.S., Canada, or Mexico) who is continuing formal training in medicine who has competed at least two years of postdoctoral training in internal medicine or a closely related specialty area and is continuing formal training in gastroenterology.
• Persons with one of the following degrees or certifications: BA or BS and are enrolled in medical school or PhD candidates.