Even though the developers of this application say that it is for auditing security we don't imagine for a second that you are going to use cSploit to check your network security. Anyway, you should know that it provides a full tool kit which can be used to test the consistency of a WiFi network and of all of the devices connected to it.Main features and functions of cSploit
These are the main features offered by this tool which is used for hacking other devices:
- Maps out your internal network.
- Detects all of the devices connected to it.
- Adds hosts to your network.
- Built-in Traceroute.
- Searches for hosts in order to detect vulnerabilities.
- Adjusts different parameters in systems to which an exploit has been applied.
- DNS Spoofing.
- Captures files within the network.
If you download it don't freak out when a billion anti-virus flags pop up marking it as potentially dangerous: applications which are used for these kind of things, to audit a network's security, are usually flagged as malicious by a wide range of anti-malware programs, but downloading and installing it doesn't mean you will be infected by malware.