iCivics has given their most popular game a complete makeover, blending the original game with the Bill of Rights Edition in one app.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Do I Have A Right? includes the following features:
- Refreshed content, art, and game mechanics
- Greater customization options for your avatar and law firm
- New support features: illustrated amendments, glossary, and voice over
- Legal Eagle Case Analyzer
- Spanish translation
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Do I Have a Right?. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments.
- Recall the specific amendment that guarantees a particular right.
- Recognize complaints not involving constitutional rights.
Grow your law firm by successfully defending the constitutional rights of your clients.
You'll earn perks like:
-More lawyers to handle more cases
-A coffee machine for extra pep
-Waiting room upgrades for impatient clients
-Ads to drive more clients to your office