Aplicación Proxmox Virtual Environment
Un compañero móvil para Proxmox Virtual Environment.
- Overview dashboard of Proxmox VE cluster or node status
- Login manager to connect to different Proxmox VE clusters or nodes
- Search and filter functionality for guest, storage, and nodes
- Overview of users, API token, groups, roles, domains
- Manage VM/container power settings (Start, Stop, Reboot, etc.)
- RRD diagrams for nodes and guests
- Migration of guests (offline, online) between cluster nodes
- Back up data to different storages including Proxmox Backup Server
- Storage view to access and or search content
- Task history and current task overview
Proxmox Virtual Environment (VE) is a complete platform for enterprise virtualization based on QEMU/KVM and LXC. You can manage virtual machines, containers, highly available clusters, storage, and networks with an integrated, easy-to-use web interface, via command line, or via the app. The open-source solution enables you to easily virtualize even the most demanding Linux and Windows application workloads, and dynamically scale computing and storage as your needs grow ensuring that your data center adjusts for future growth.
To learn more, please visit https://www.proxmox.com/proxmox-ve