It works well for a wide range of instruments and is tested with guitar, violin, flute, ukulele, some woodwind and brass, voice, and more. All mid range instruments are covered.
The working range of the app is 70 Hz to 550 Hz so if you are bass player look for “Fine Bass Tuner” app instead.
This is automatic chromatic tuner - you just play the sound and the note and frequency are detected.
The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested against acoustic guitar, soprano ukulele, tenor uke,electric guitar and violin.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent) - may be used by stringers
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean bright and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
As a pitch detector the tuner app is capable of working in noisy evironment. Afinador app!