Con Carpin puoi vedere dove sono i tuoi cari e che sono al sicuro.
Everyone wants to know where their kids are; it is a parental instinct to know that your kids are safe. Whether you are driving a car, at school, at work. Or when you are not available to answer a text or a call, you can find your kid’s current geolocation and know they are safe with Carpin.
• Pin Locations: With Carpin, you can track when your kid arrives or leave locations. Add your kids as members in your circle and find geolocations.
• GPS Locator: By using the GPS tracker, you can view your kid's location history.
• SOS Notifications: In case of emergency, your kids can send an SOS emergency message to inform you.
• Battery Notification: Carpin sends you a notification of your kid’s battery percentage. You can track their phones' battery percentage.
• Check-In: You can check in to share your GPS location, send a text or photos to your kids.
How to use Carpin:
• To use the Carpin, you should allow location, gallery, and camera permissions to share your location and set your profile picture.
• To join a circle, you need to enter the invitation code that your circle admin sent you, or you can create a new circle to add your kids as members
• Each invitation code is unique for your circle. You cannot use the code for another circle.
Things You Need to Know:
• You must have an active internet connection to use Carpin.
• You need to allow access to both your and your kids' geolocation from the settings to use Carpin
• You need to allow your notifications to get notified about your kid’s geolocation and when the location is changed on the map.