Requirements: Waze installed, and a sense of humor
After installing the app, you can install the voice you want to hear and select it in Waze. Your turn by turn navigations will be heard in the new voice. You can have multiple voices installed side by side. The first voice is free, the rest can be installed with an in-app purchase.
The Cast of Characters:
• Angelo - He's been around da block a few times, and tawks like a real New Yawka. Not for nothing, but he don't like getting lost just like you don't like getting lost. So pay attention, we don't got all day.
• Zoe - She's a spunky little girl who likes to joke, sing, but most importantly knows how the directions! Listen up and bring a lollipop.
• Rivka - Oh vey, did you eat? Are you eating enough? Oh don't worry about me. You didn't know that a Jewish mother was in the car? Well, as usual, she's telling you what to do.
• Victor - Have you ever dreamed of being a hostage in your own car? Now is your chance!
• Bernice - She may remember the second World War, but does she remember how to get there? One can only hope.
• Thrax - From the depths of a nightmare comes an unnerving voice leading you to your fate. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
• Jean Pierre - What do you get when you mix Inspector Clouseau with Pepé Le Pew? Un grand stéréotype.
This app comes with free updates, and more voice packs in the future. Contact us to suggest a voice or even contribute!