Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. Check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s been stealing those Amazon packages from your front door – with Foscam App, you can.
In the second iteration of Foscam App, we bring you an all-new design, featuring a convenient side-menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture and more. From the app, you can add your camera in minutes, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. You can also control and setup your camera and receive alerts in realtime when it detects motion or sound.
With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline. There’s no need for a standalone app – it’s all accessible through Foscam App and myfoscam.com. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, we’ve got you covered – your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for your viewing anytime, anywhere.
With Foscam App you can:
- Leave all the connection work to Foscam. EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to WiFi. That’s it!*
- Check in on your home or business in real time with live view.
- Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability**
- View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone***
- Get instant alerts. (Coming Soon!)
Foscam Cloud Website: www.myfoscam.com
Note: Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras.
If you’re using a legacy app such as Foscam IP Cam Viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new app for an optimal user experience.
Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported – we do not support third party accounts such as those developed by Foscam US.
Foscam App is the official app for Foscam products, developed by Foscam,Inc., the product manufacturer and brand holder. All rights reserved.
* See product packaging to see if your device has this capability.
** Paid Foscam Cloud subscription required.
*** Check product specs for compatibility.