App Permission Manager-app
This App uses “Accessibly Service ” to perform revoke app permissions.
Get Notification of risk associated with newly installed app.
- You can check and allow/revoke following permissions
1. Installed apps permissions
2. Special permissions for apps
3. System apps permissions
4. Group permissions
For Android Version 6.0 and above
- Lists installed apps by their severity (High Risk, Medium Risk, Low Risk)
- Click on any app and you will get details of all permissions used by it.
- If you want to remove any risky permission, turn off button and click on APPLY CHANGES button.
- Some apps using background services. You can stop it by click on FORCE STOP button.
- If you want to KEEP app with known risk, click on KEEP button.
Use of AccessibilityService API:
App requires Accessibility service to perform task automatically and permission dashboard functionality with user consent.