Gry Bridge by NeuralPlay
Niech NeuralPlay Unikalny Most myślenie AI i SAYC oferenta wyzwanie!
Just learning Bridge? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
NeuralPlay Bridge supports the SAYC, 2/1 Game Forcing, ACOL, and Precision bidding systems.
Our unique double dummy solver provides six levels of computer AI play. Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution.
NeuralPlay Bridge is designed to help you learn bridge and improve your bridge game. Learning features include:
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Replay hand. Start the hand over and try a different line of play.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume play from any point during the review.
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummy solver will verify your claim.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboards. Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you win!
• Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
• Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
• Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
Detailed statistics are provided for you to further analyze your play and bidding. For example, see how many game or slam contracts you declare and make. Compare your statistics to the the AI's.
You may customize the bidding system by enabling or disabling specific conventions. Beginners may prefer to disable some conventions to create a natural bidding system.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at email@example.com.