Aplikacja Samsung Health Monitor
Samsung Health Monitor on Galaxy Watch enables you to record ECG, similar to standard Lead I ECG., and checks theECG recording for potential Atrial Fibrillation, one of the most common form of cardiac arrhythmia. The app alsoallows you to share ECG Recordings with a health care provider.
The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
1) This product is classified as “Software as Medical Device” and is approved for use by adults (22 years orolder) by US FDA.
2) Before using the App, complete the on-boarding process
3) Supported watches: Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3 and above
4) Supported smartphones: Galaxy Smartphone with Android N or higher
5) This App is available only for Galaxy watch and Galaxy smartphones sold in the US market
6) If you cannot find Samsung Health Monitor app on your Galaxy watch, please update your watch to the latest SWversion through Galaxy Wearable Application
7)) Please use after reading warnings below.
1) The ECG Monitor App is not meant to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment by a qualifiedhealthcare professional. If you think you are having a medical emergency, contact your local emergency servicesimmediately.
2) The ECG Monitor App cannot diagnose cardiac conditions or look for signs of a heart attack.
3) DO NOT change your medications or dosage without first consulting your doctor.
4) ECG rhythm-classification results displayed by the ECG Monitor App are for informational purposes only. 5) DONOT interpret or take clinical action based on the ECG App measurements without first consulting with aqualified healthcare professional.
6) DO NOT use the ECG Monitor App if you have an implanted pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or otherimplanted electronic devices.
7) DO NOT use the ECG Monitor App if you have known arrhythmia other than Atrial Fibrillation.
※ App information
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.