приложение Airtel TV
You also get to watch popular TV channels such as Al Jazeera, Bloomberg Television, Trace (Urban, Africa, Mziki, Tropical, Gospel and Sport Stars), Gametoon, Fashion Box, Bollywood, Nautical, God TV, and Inspiration TV among others.
All you need to enjoy the service is a registered Airtel SIM, a data enabled handset/device and an Airtel data bundle. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user. You can stream and watch as many movies, videos or TV programs as you want whenever and wherever as long as you have an active data plan.
Features of Airtel TV
• Data Saver Options: Select your preferred streaming quality to save your data. Go to 'Menu'>>'Settings'>>'Playback Quality’ and then select either low, medium or high quality and save.
• No subscription is required! However, data charges apply.
• Create a watch list that you can watch later.
• Access to a variety of genres such as Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy, Music, Faith/Religion, Health/Fitness, Kids and Documentaries.
• Browse through titles or search for your favorite movies, videos, channels by entering related fields such as Movie/TV Show title/Director/Actor/Channel name into the Search bar at the top of the page. Example: to search for “One Wish”, type in: “Fredrick Leonard” or “Lota Chukwu”.
• Movies are available in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English language.
• Regular newsletters to notify you of new releases
• Great content for your kids as well as for bonding with the family.
• Share videos with friends and family; click on the share button on the movie/show/video page and then select where you want to share and with whom.
• Lock screen option available
• Register with your mobile number to enable Airtel maintain your playback status and keep track of your subscription
• If for any reason you need to change your phone number or perform a sim swap or change mobile device, all you need to do is login to the app with the mobile number to continue enjoying the service.
• Personalization and recommendation options coming soon!
How can I sign up to the service?
• Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
• Launch the app and click “Register”
• Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
• Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
• To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
• Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice.