Stick War: Legacy Game
Learn the way of the Sword, Spear, Archer, and Mage. Only you can save Inamorta!
Play the game Stick War, one of the biggest, most fun, challenging and addicting stick figure games. Control your army in formations or play each unit, you have total control of every stickman. Build units, mine gold, learn the way of the Sword, Spear, Archer, Mage, and even Giant. Destroy the enemy statue, and capture all Territories!
● Missions Mode: New levels released every Friday! - Keeping Order won’t be easy.
● Saga style map with multiple rewards.
● Unlock Crowns for each difficulty level, Normal, Hard, and Insane!
● A multitude of new game types await - Win before sunset, Triple barricaded gold, Deathmatch, Forward Statue, vs Mini Bosses and many more!
● Arrows now stick into all units, plus new improved blood effects and taking damage animations.
● Improved unit formations and Archidon bow aim.
● Classic Campaign - The Order Empire is Born. Now with 6 bonus levels.
● Endless Deads zombie survival mode! How many nights can you last?
● Tournament mode! Battle your way through dozens of Ai challengers to win the "Crown of Inamorta!"
● Skins are now available for all characters! Unlock powerful weapons and armor, each with their own unique perks!
In a world called Inamorta, you're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual nations technology and struggle for dominance. Each nation has developed its own unique way to defend and attack. Proud of their unique craft they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believes that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their policies to all other nations through what their leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war.
The others are known as: "Archidons", "Swordwrath", "Magikill" , and "Speartons".
You are the leader of the nation called "Order", your way is of peace and knowledge, your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the technologies from each nation along the way.