CANDI - Mobile Banking App ! 應用程式
“CANDI” denotes Canara Digital.
A Lite, intuitive and Multi-Channel adaptive upgraded version of “CANDI” mobile Banking app offers a host of customer centric functionalities such as multi-mode funds transfer viz. RTGS,NEFT & IMPS, Fixed and Recurring Deposit opening, Pay EMI / loans, scheduled payments, Nomination, Integrated Bill Pay, Integrated UPI etc., as additional features.
One of the leading mobile-to-mobile payment app. Make UPI payments, transfer money from your bank account. UPI ID is a unique ID that is used to make UPI payments in place of bank account details.
Transfer money using UPI:
You can send money, receive money from your contacts or from any one by sharing your UPI ID. You can transfer money instantly to any mobile number via UPI using UPI ID. You can check your account balance and add multiple bank accounts like ABC Bank, XZY Bank, 123 Bank.
UPI PIN is similar to your Debit Card PIN number, a 6-digit number which needs to be set by you while creating your UPI ID. For all your UPI transaction UPI PIN is necessary. Please don’t share your PIN.
1. Touch to pay with RTGS/NEFT.
2. Invest in Fixed Deposits & build wealth.
3. Start Recurring Deposits & meet your goals.
4. Add Nominee & care for your loved ones.
5. Pay EMIs/Repay Loans.
6. Schedule payments on your own.
7. View Balance in a click & download statement.
Mobile Banking Features
1. Fund Transfer to other Bank Customers using IMPS (Account+IFSC, Mobile Number+MMID)
2. Manage beneficiaries while initiating fund transfer transactions.
3. Manage accounts easily.
4. Scan & Pay QR codes using Bharat QR
5. View account statement, Loan and Term Deposit details.
6. Request for Cheque book.
7. Have a track of all the transactions initiated from your Canara mobile Banking app using transaction history.
8. Find nearest Canara Bank Branches & ATM’s using GeoLocate.
9. Open additional Canara Bank account by easily accessing DIYA (Digitally Your Account).
10. Access provided to switch on/off, set debit card limit.
11. Access to swipe facility to avail missed call and SMS services.
12. Get all your account information like Account Statement, e mail statement, Credit Cards etc.
13. Get latest updates on Banking Products inside the app.
14. Pay your bills by accessing BillPay option.
For feedback and suggestions, email us at email@example.com https://canarabank.com or call us on 1800 425 0018
Steps to install:
1. Kindly visit Play Store/App Store on your smart phone and search Canara Bank Mobile Banking application. Click on mobile app icon & click to install.
2. After successful installation open app by clicking new Canara mobile banking icon.
3. Click on next button to continue after selecting the Registered Mobile Number (RMN)with the Bank. SMS will be initiated by the selected SIM; Ensure balance is available to send the SMS successfully.
4. After successful Mobile Number validation, an OTP will be sent to your RMN.
5. Enter the OTP received and validate the authenticity.
6. You will be redirected to create and confirm your 5 digits numeric PASSCODE for login into the application.
7. Accept the Terms & Conditions after successfully creating the PASSCODE.
8. Kindly permit the application to access your location, gallery etc.
9. Before initiating any mobile Banking transactions, you need to create and confirm new 6 digits numeric MPIN for validating all MB transactions.
10. Click on ‘SET NOW’ to activate your Mobile Banking account by entering the active debit card details.
Welcome, you’re all set to explore the new Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application.