Uber Lite 应用
This lightweight ridesharing app was designed to make booking rides easier and quicker for riders with Android phones and limited data. With Uber Lite, you can request a ride anytime, even in places with spotty connectivity and slower than average internet speeds.
Why Use Uber Lite
- Save storage space: At only 5MB, it’s the size of a few photos.
- Reliably request a ride: Use Uber Lite without wifi or a strong connection.
- Access in-app safety features: Track your ride and share your trip status with others.
- Choose a ride that fits your budget: Our most affordable Uber options are available via Uber Lite.
- Pay your way: Opt to pay for your ride in cash.
Request a ride in 4 easy steps:
1. Open the app.
2. Confirm your pickup spot and select your destination.
3. Choose a vehicle type.
4. Confirm your ride.
What happens after you request a ride:
Once you've requested a ride, the app will show you helpful information about your upcoming trip, including your driver’s name, picture, contact information, vehicle details, and arrival time to your pickup location.
Once your trip is complete, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Learn more about riding with Uber
See if Uber is available in your city at uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help