The real business level call recorder, recording is clear and loud in two sides.
|Updated||Jul 11, 2020 (3 months ago)|
|Developer||Boldbeast Software Inc.|
Android 10 phones like Samsung S20, S10, S9, Note20, Note10, Note9, Sony, Huawei, Nokia, Moto, LG, Xiaomi, OnePlus etc work great.
(1) Tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" in the app, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen.
(2) Tap "Set Default Settings" in the app.
(3) Some phones need to enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect" option in the app.
At once both your voice and the caller's voice will be loud and clear in recordings. If you don't do so, your recordings will be totally silent. So please do the things asked above.
Two reasons you need this app
* You need a real business level call recorder, safe, clean, stable.
* You need high quality recordings.
* Record phone call
* Record voice memo, meeting, lecture, interview etc
* Manage recordings - search, play back, view, delete, add note, share etc
* Save recordings in the phone or in the removable SD card
* Auto backup recordings to your cloud drive (Google Drive / Dropbox)
* Many options you can choose, powerful meanwhile light weight and green
* The app is FREE. No advertisement.
Android 8, 7, 6, 5
* All Android 8.1, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1, 5.0 phones in the market record calls crystal clear in both sides, just install this app and go.
* With a few minor exceptions, Pixel 2, 1, Nexus 6P, 6, 5X, 5, 4, Moto G4, G2 have recording problems, in this case you should root the phone then this app can fix them perfectly.
* Google disabled the call recording feature in Android 9, as a result in recordings your voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak. No matter what recorder you are using the result is the same, you can test and confirm this fact yourself. You should root the phone then this app can fix it. Without root you have no solution for sure, with root this app is exactly the solution.
* However in some market areas a manufacturer may enable the call recording feature in their own 9 phones, in this case no root needed, just install this app and go, it records calls very well.
* For example, Galaxy S10 Android 9 doesn't need root in Russia but needs root in other countries. Google Pixel 3 Android 9 doesn't need root in China mainland but needs root in other countries. Huawei Mate 20 Pro Android 9 doesn't need root in Italy but needs root in other countries. Needing root or not depends on the phone model and the market area.
* Google disabled the call recording feature in Android 10.
* This app can bypass the limit for most phones, no root needed but special operation needed (see the top of this page). Both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear in recordings.
* However some phones still need root to fix recording problems.
- The app is FREE.
- The most fantastic thing is, No advertisement!
- If needed you can upgrade to the PRO version by in-app purchase.
Calls were saved as "Unknown"?
Any other problem?
Look here: http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder_troubleshooting.html
Turn on update notification
VDG Soft · Tools
4.1 ★ 1,000,000+
Smart Mobile Tools · Tools
4.3 ★ 1,000,000+
MobileIdea Studio · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 1,000,000+
Cube Apps IO · Tools
4.5 ★ 10,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Pazar3.mk · Shopping
4.0 ★ 100,000+
jawaplatform · Shopping
3.1 ★ 100,000+
sweetgreen engineering · Food & Drink
2.5 ★ 100,000+
newGen Mobile · Personalization
4.2 ★ 500,000+
Laelia Alma · Entertainment
4.0 ★ 100,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+