- Install (sideload) apps on FireTV and other android devices
- Manage files and folders
- Uninstall apps
- Download / install / update Kodi Media Center
- Create screenshots or videos
- Supports Amazon FireTv's and other android devices
Quick start guide
1. You need to have [ADB debugging] & [Apps from unknown sources] activated on your FireTV (located in [Settings] - [System] - [Developer options])
2. Make sure the phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network as the Amazon FireTv is.
3. It is necessary that the IP address of the FireTv is specified in the app settings. The ip address of your FireTv can be found in [Settings] - [Network] - [System] - [Info].
4. Connect through the connection symbol in the upper range of the app
5. If the connection was successful the features of this app can be used