♥ More than 10,000,000 downloads around the world! Thank you! ♥
Do you like playing trivia games? Are you good at remembering your favorite candy, desserts, snacks, and other food items? Then Food Quiz is the trivia game for you!
Food Quiz is the ultimate food quiz trivia game on Android! With over 6900 items and growing! Food Quiz has the largest collection of worldwide food items; this will allow you to discover foods from various countries, including; United States, Canada, Britain, Germany, Spain, Australia, Italy, India, and more!
For the Entire Family!
Challenge your family and friends to see who can solve the most foods. Our food trivia game is safe for the whole family! Food Quiz progress will be synced with Facebook, so you can play the game on your phone or tablet.
Offline mode is now available! Play on the go when you are not connected to Wi-Fi!
Food Quiz Features:- More than 6900 food items.
- Over 400 packs of food items organized into 25 countries.
- Facebook Connect: enables you to compete with your friends and ask them for help!
- Scoreboard where you can compare your ranking with friends.
- Our Food Game progress is synced with Facebook. So you can play from either your phone or tablet.
- Offline Mode allows you to download levels to play when not connected to Wi-Fi!
- Our Food trivia game makes for great brain teasers to improve your memory!
- Captivating food trivia game for hours of fun for the whole family!
- Hints are awarded to help you figure out the answer!
- High-quality graphics.
- Timely updates: new packs are added to the game frequently.
Have to travel and want to play a game on the go? No problem! Food Quiz has an offline mode so you can download levels for offline play when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi!
Have any questions or concerns? Email us for support!
Want the full food trivia experience? Follow us on:
*All food brands shown or represented in this game are copyright and/or trademark of their respective corporations. The use of low-resolution images in this trivia app for use of identification in an informational context qualifies as fair use under copyright law.