While a fairly modern game compared to classics such as Chess or Backgammon it is believed to have developed during the nineteenth century. The aim of the game is quite simple: join 4 or more pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your chances of winning drastically so watch out for that sneaky computer - it will beat you if you're not careful.
With support for over 16 levels of game play, you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
* Simply join 4 in a row before that sneaky computer
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Four In A Row is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.