WWE 2K16 Creation Studio ऐप्लिकेशन
The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio’s feature set expands to other image types as well. Using the “Logo Capture” option, you can also take any photos and upload them for use as tattoos, arena decals, Championship designs, electronic billboards, show logos, and more.
Before you can upload a custom face photo or logo, you will need to have a valid token. Each token is active for 20 minutes after being generated, after which time you will need to generate a new token code. To generate a token, from the WWE 2K16 console version’s main menu, select WWE CREATIONS then WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS and go to the LOGO MANAGER to get one.
WWE 2K16 Creation Studio Features:
• Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
• Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
• Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
• Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
• The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
• Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
• Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!
When uploading a picture to WWE Community Creations, you may upload content, such as the picture, only if it complies with the Terms of Service available at http://www.take2games.com/legal.
By uploading your picture, you agree to this written release, and you consent to these and other uses, to our retention of the picture and any associated data, to these additional terms, and to the End User License Agreement (http://www.take2games.com/eula). Your access to WWE Community Creations and online features within WWE 2K16 may be suspended or terminated if you upload content which does not comply with the Terms of Service.