Create a free account to get started:
1. Download Qustodio Parental Control App onto your own device
2. Download Kids App Qustodio (this app) onto each child/teen’s device you want to protect.
The two apps work in tandem to give parents all the tools they need to protect kids online.
Parents, with Qustodio’s parental controls you can:
Create a safe space for your kids to explore and play online
• Block apps and inappropriate content
• Prevent exposure to gambling, mature content, violence and other threats
Stay involved in your children’s digital lives
• View activity timelines and browsing history, YouTube views, screen time and more
• Receive real-time alerts
Promote healthy habits for the whole family
• Help avoid screen addiction
• Ensure better sleep routines
• Preserve family time with consistent time limits and screen-free time.
Know where your kids are at any time
• Locate your kids on a map. Know where they are and where they have been.
• Get notification when kids arrive or leave the house
Protect your children from predators and cyberbullies
• Detect suspicious contacts
• Read sent and received texts
• Block numbers
To personalize filters, set time limits and monitor activity, use the parent’s app: Qustodio Parental Control App.
Kids App Qustodio for Android is password protected and cannot be uninstalled from a child’s device without parental permission.
• Does Qustodio Parental Control family screen time blocker app support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Qustodio family screen time blocker app work on other platforms besides Android? Qustodio can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• What languages do you support? Qustodio is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese and Chinese.
For support. Contact us here: https://www.qustodio.com/help and firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Kids App Qustodio without your knowledge.
This app uses Accessibility services. to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioral disabilities set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of screen time, web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.
This app uses the VPN service to filter inappropriate web content.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to be disabled for Qustodio.