In Libii’s amazing new app, you can enjoy a brand-new and distinctive experience of being a hairstylist, for our characters are not people, they are 4 different monsters: Catwoman, Zombie Boy, Vampire Prince, and Demon Girl!
Here you can do a lot of things on her hair with different tools, such as wash, dry, blow, comb, cut, shave, trim, straight, curl, and color, meanwhile, you can still have plentiful decorations and props to put, not only on the hair, but also on her face and head, such as interesting accessories, cool masks, attractive glasses, awesome hats and so on.
So, if you really feel interested and excited about such a hairstyling game, please do not hesitate any more, join us, and start your unique and fresh barber journey in Monster Hair Salon!!!
How To Play:
Open the game, choose a character you like to start the game. You can cut the hair by using scissors, trimmer, or shave knife directly, or you can choose to wash, dry and blow it before cutting, besides, if you think it is too short, you can elongate it by using the restorer. After you are satisfied with the length and shape, you can use the curling iron or the straightener. Then, you can choose one or more color sprays and accessories to make it more funny. After all these process, you can enjoy a new hairstyle but don’t forget to take a snapshot for your cute beauty!
• 4 funny monsters to choose from (Catwoman, Zombie Boy, Vampire Prince, and Demon Girl)
• Choose comb to model the hairstyle
• Choose different tools to refresh style
• A huge variety of decoration items to choose, including interesting accessories, cool masks, attractive glasses, awesome hats and so on
• 3 awesome backgrounds with matched music to choose
• Continued improvements of this game, please feel free to send us your feedbacks and suggestions
Need You Know:
This app is totally free to download and play, some basic items are also free to use, but some additional items need you to purchase and pay to unlock. Therefore, if you do not want to use these items, please turn off the in-app purchase in your settings. Thanks.