WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
• Get perfect tuning anytime, anywhere
• Perfect for beginners & professionals
• Play pro-quality songs on guitar
• See chords & lyrics synced as you play
• Discover 100+ tunings, including chromatic & alternate
• Improve your skills with chord games & trainers
• Switch across 15 popular string instruments
Designed by professional guitarists and audio engineers, and loved by millions of musicians, GuitarTuna is the tune-and-play choice for players everywhere!
Download GuitarTuna today and start tuning and playing for free.
TUNE ANY STRING IN SECONDS
• Pluck a string and let GuitarTuna guide you to the perfect pitch.
• See clear instant feedback as the app listens and shows when you’re in tune.
• Get professional accuracy with advanced sound recognition.
• Tune electric and acoustic guitars and popular string instruments.
• Rely on Auto Mode for precise, string-by-string tuning.
• Tune anywhere with your device’s built-in microphone. No cables needed!
• Switch to Manual Mode to tune-by-ear.
PLAY SONGS ON GUITAR
• Discover popular songs by top global artists.
• Enjoy pro-quality chords & lyrics designed for guitarists.
• Choose original or simplified versions to suit your skills.
• Play at your own pace while the song scrolls for you.
• Sound like the original with all songs produced by pro-musicians.
• Explore top songs from different genres and decades.
• Find new songs added weekly.
• Request songs you want to play.
PRACTICE LIKE A PRO
• Metronome: set your tempo and customize your time signature.
• Chord games: learn and master chords, and recognize them by ear.
• Chord library: find any chord diagram and hear how it sounds.
• Alternate tuning: play using popular tunings for string instruments.
• Chromatic tuner: tune to any note on the chromatic scale.
• Left-hand mode: access all the way it suits you.
TUNE GUITAR, UKULELE, BASS & MORE
• Guitar: 6-string, 7-string, 12-string
• Bass: 4-string, 5-string
• Banjo: 4-string, 5-string
DISCOVER 100+ TUNINGS
• Drop-D, Drop-C, Drop-A, & more
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
FIRST TIME TUNING?
We recommend checking out a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how to tune to avoid damaging strings, your instrument, or yourself!
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to play? Download the #1 tuner app now!