SmartTV Client for Twitch, is a free Twitch client for Android TV
|Updated||Dec 01, 2020 (4 days ago)|
See the demonstration video here on play store to understand how the app works.
This is a Android TV Twitch client design to give you full access to all Twitch content plus a variate of features not available on others Twitch app.
Most notable features:
Multiple modes to watch streams:
4 way Multistream, 2 way Picture in Picture, Side by side chat and video, most modes have multiple option allowing you to change the video and or chat size and position.
- Simple user interface design for TV devices that only have a D-Pad as main remote control
- Ads limiting tool, streams will not start only after showing ads, you will not be flooded with ads using this
- Fully customizable player experience, with many player controls and status as, low latency, quality/resolution, speed, several chat customization options, network health, skipped frames, channel content, game content, follow/unfollow button, etc...
- Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD) and clips with chat
- BetterTTV and FrankerFaceZ emotes
- Custom Unicode Emojis support
- Search for Live, Channel or Games
- Followed streams "Now live notifications"
- Full Twitch user content, followed Live streamers, hosts, games, Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD), channels and etc.
- User history for Live, VOD and clips
- Multi user support, add as many different users as you wanna
- Easy way to switch between users, using settings you can enable so the app always starts on the user selection screen
- Small APK (1.5MB in average) allowing the installation on devices with a very limited storage
- Small Data storage use (average 10MB), with a auto storage self cleaning tool, no need for the user worry about data storage use or clearing the cache, the app does it automatic
- And many more features not listed
* After installation, check the in app settings and controls to understand how to use and setup the app
For the best performance is recommended to have installed on yours device the latest version of "Android System WebView app" install it from play:
Phones and tablets aren't fully supported as the project focus is Android TV, because of that you can't install this from play store on phones or tablets, but is possible to use the below link to download the APK and install this on any device:
This is a "open source project" check it in github:
Anyone is welcome to participate of the development, you can participate via github or email email@example.com
Any issue , feature request, help request or anything related can be informed via github issue or via email.
This app has no affiliation with Twitch, this is a user made app, but is only possible because Twitch provide all the API that allows the app to show Twitch content.
Those API are all open and documented here:
Turn on update notification
DLive Media Group LTD. · Entertainment
3.9 ★ 1,000,000+
NVIDIA · Entertainment
3.2 ★ 1,000,000+
Andrey Menscikov · Video Players & Editors
4.1 ★ 100,000+
AR Mobile Dev · Video Players & Editors
3.8 ★ 100,000+
Zybi Tech Inc · Finance
3.2 ★ 50,000+
Rhappsody Technologies · Productivity
4.2 ★ 500,000+
Scenic Photo Editor · Photography
2.5 ★ 500,000+
Feng Shui Center (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd · Lifestyle
4.2 ★ 100,000+
老王 · Tools
5.0 ★ 1,000,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Banki Technology · Education
0 ★ 100+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.3 ★ 100,000,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.