🏆 #7 on PhoneArena's Best Android Apps Of 2015
"The double-tap action is impressively fast for an app like this." -Android Police
"Native Clipboard Is a Clipboard Manager That Stays Out of the Way" -Lifehacker
Native clipboard provides easy and seamless access to anything you copied by simply double clicking the desired text field. Then choosing a clip will automatically paste it.
The clips can be :
• Swiped away to delete them.
• Long clicked to view the whole text.
• Pinned to prevent deleting (Using the 3-dot menu).
How to use
•Accessibility - Double tapping edit fields (other option available under Advanced)
•Xposed - Long pressing the Paste button OR from contextual action bar which appears when you select some text
The clipboard can be moved to show the keyboard, for example adding a space or a new line.
Add and Edit
Adding new clips or editing existing ones.(long click on clip, then either double tap or open the 3-dot menu)
The colors of the clipboard can be easily changed though the app. Or choose one of the predefined themes
Sizes & limits
• The height of the clipboard can be changed (set it to match the keyboard for a better look).
• The limit of how many clips can be stored can also be changed (default is 25).
• The text size in the clipboard can also be changed.
• The number columns in the clipboard can be changed.
•Sort by the time (newest first)
•Sort by state (pinned first/last)
The app follows the guidelines as close as possible.
-Snackbar for Undo, and floating labels for the text fields will be added soon.
Access the clipboard in Chrome using the floating circle. (only 5.0+)
• The app will work on 4.0+ (ICS+)
• Blacklisting : Choose the apps that will not be monitored for copied text (ex. Password managers).
• Browser support (Chrome,Firefox and System built-in based browsers)
• Can edit and add clips
•This app is Open Source
For a detailed comparison see (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62089779&postcount=2)
• Accessibility |vs| Xposed module
•Works on:- 4.3+ || 4.0+
•Xposed:- No || Yes
•Usage:- Double tap || Long Click paste/Selection menu
•Browsers:- No || Yes
•Blacklist:- No || Yes
•Clipboard:- Bottom || Top/Bottom
•Keyboard:- Stays Open || Closes
•Move Cursor:- Yes || No
•Speed:- Faster ||
•Compatibility:- Wider ||
-Run at start up: Used for xposed users with incompatible built-in Clipboard managers.
-Draw over other apps: To show the clipboard.